Free General Directory.
Find plumbers, web designers and accountants here. This is where you can find businesses in Australia. This is a free directory where you can find Australian businesses. It is free to add your URL here. You can find Australian seo companies, melbourne cafes or Sydney dog walkers.
This is a free Australian Directory where you can find Australian businesses. You can list your URL here free if you are an Australian Business.
SEO Tips for Plumbers:
You need to know your tools. We use the following;
Google Keyword Tool – You will use this to find low-competition/high traffic keywords.
OpenSite Explorer – You will use this to find the highest ranked AND most relevany pages linking to your competitors
Directory Critic -This is where you will find the most relevant quality directories for articles and links.
Yahoo – This is a much better search engine for finding links, who is linking to you and your competitors. Google Webmaster tools are ok, but for some reason they don’t list all of the links.
- Use Google Analytics.
- Spread your keywords/look for the long tail. “best quality plumber sydney“?
- Build Content.
- Follow these rules; Use unique interesting title tags for each page. Do the same for the meta description.
- Use Video. Firstly, few plumbing businesses do use video, so you will stand out. Secondly, it is a great way to bridge the gap between those that do and don’t trust your business.
- Don’t look for high PR links only – Use the Open Site Explorer and Yahoo to find out where the most authoritative links are coming into your competitors.
- Strive for publicity. Sponsor a local soccer team, donate to the local hospital, hold a “How to change your water heater” event for old people.
- Get links in sparingly. Only initiate link exchanges and directory submissions from website that are highly relevant and have been indexed for a long time. If you do use a reciprocal link exchange read this first. Avoid buying or selling links.
- Control the number of outbound links on your pages and on pages where you place your links, avoid link-farms, links to gambling, pills, etc.
- Spend money on other things, like Facebook/Twitter, before Yellow Pages. The yellow pages rarely rank top for any of the keywords you would want. Few people actually read the books any more, and there are better ways to spend your money. If you want a cheap alternative to PPC, look at social media, or having a Facebook page, and spending some money on PPC. Also think about using Twitter actively to find clients.
- Get a Google Places listing, and focus on improving that. Firstly your location matters in Google places, and that can’t be faked. Secondly it relies on a lot of data sources to see where your address is, so every time you place a link back to your website, make sure you put your telephone number and physical address down.
Want some more great reading about SEO for Plumbers? Here is some great information about the SEO Success pyramid, which has a great, in depth, breakdown of the things you should be looking for."
www.corpuschristiwaterdamagerestoration.com | Details